: Small, Medum & Larger : : Small, Medum & Larger :

Starbucks..

Starbucks... OH, I mean Starschmucks, of course, is horribly overrated and completely sucks in all terms of the word. The new 32oz size cups (Yes, they're actually implementing them in stores, thus, this video is made) are purely for more propaganda. People, support your local coffee shops. It's usually much better service, great quality drinks, and best of all - cheaper than Starbucks. Foamy's sayin' something, guys, listen (He's trying to say something in just about every one of his videos... but always seems to get shot down by people who are just plain idiotic *cough*thebestaround two posts below *cough*

Just sayin'.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

I enjoyed that June had a Horde tattoo on her arm while doing the Metal Gear Solid Scene... FOR HORDE!! :P Oh, great movie too... I guess. xD

Dear Tom Dear Tom

Gah...

End ruined it... not going to lie.

Other than that... it was pretty freakin' hilarious :P

psychicpebbles responds:

The end made it gold.

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Beautiful.

Simple, easy, and efficient. Especially in times like these - the times where public radio SUCKS. Thanks!! :D

DJ Zombie! DJ Zombie!

Umm...

You had a good thing going with the art. Really good art with decent animations. Now go make something with it! You can do better than this, don't worry.

Colour My World Colour My World

Awwh.

Did it have to end? :P

Awesome job. Absolutely stunning.

-The show- -The show-

Gah...

This battle on Castle Crashers... with the toolbox dude. SHEESH. Annoyance.

Great song though! :P

-In between the clouds- -In between the clouds-

The Soundtrack to My Life

Is officially this song. I love it man, keep it up.

Spaze Unofficial - Realize Spaze Unofficial - Realize

Awesome.

Good to see you're making a come-back!! Can't wait until your computer shows up, I want more!! :D

Anyways, intro reminded me a ton of 'Last Day' by you. And I love that one, so therefore, this is also loved! Can't wait for a full version of it!!

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Yeah it's nearly the same sound! :)
My new computer comes next week i think, and then i can upload real stuff again! :D
Anyway thanks! :D

Captain Sharkfist Captain Sharkfist

Yesss

I :Heart: Barfquestion's stuff - and this is a great little rendition of his character from The Faster the Treadmill. Nice work!

sucho sucho

~_~

His eyes are so mesmerizing... Like giant void-like pits of despair leading to a world of hate and horror.

Just thought I'd... throw that out there. Anyways, great job! I really love it! :D

sucho responds:

there's candy on the other side. promise.

bored in classes bored in classes

Wow

You a tattoo artist or something? 'cause that it AMAZING!